DELTA 8 THC LEGALITIES
At Ceiba Hemp, we provide Delta 8 THC products that comply with federal law and the laws of many states. Our Delta 8 THC extract is derived entirely from legal hemp and contains less than 0.3% ∆9THC. However, it is important to note that we cannot guarantee the legality of our product in your specific state or territory. It is your responsibility to determine the legal status of Delta 8 THC in your location.
We want to emphasize that there is a lack of long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Delta 8 THC. The information provided below is based on firsthand user experiences and is intended for informational purposes only. It is not medical advice, and our Delta 8 THC products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or ailments. Each individual may have a different experience, and we do not claim that your experience will be the same.
It’s important to be aware that Delta 8 THC metabolites may trigger positive results in drug tests that are searching for Delta 9 THC metabolites. Therefore, if you need to pass a drug test, we advise against using this product.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT NOTES:
- DO NOT use this product in any manner not recommended by a doctor.
- This Delta 8 THC product may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some individuals. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
Intoxicating Effects and Safety:
- Delta 8 THC can be intoxicating for some individuals. Refrain from driving or operating machinery while using this product. We strongly advise consulting a doctor before using this product.
Delta 8 THC Shipping Exclusions:
- The Buyer is responsible for all purchases and should be aware of the laws in their respective state.
- Due to Delta 8 THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, we do not ship this product to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Kentucky, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, New York, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, Washington, and Michigan.
Please keep these important notes in mind when considering the use and purchase of our Delta 8 THC products. If you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to us for clarification.